Mount Dora, Florida -- NeuLife Rehab President Tera Welch announced today that NeuLife, a licensed specialized residential post-acute facility has IMMEDIATE availability to admit, treat and care for individuals as described that may need to be transferred from hospitals and other locations due to COVID-19.
NeuLife provides specialized comprehensive rehabilitative services and care that is tailored to the clinical and personal needs of each patient. Diagnoses include:
· Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
· Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) including Stroke, Aneurysm, Hypoxia and more
· Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy and Parkinson’s Disease
· Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) including paraplegia and tetraplegia
· Complex Orthopedic injuries and Multiple Trauma
NeuLife’s clinicians are on staff and available around the clock to conduct pre-admission screening assessments at any location.
Please visit NeuLife’s website for more information and a tour of the facility: www.NeuLifeRehab.com
Kymberlee Pearson, Community Affairs: 615.584.2215 KymberleePearson@NeuLifeRehab.com
Tera Welch, President: 813.447.1789 Tera@NeuLifeRehab.com
NeuLife Rehab is Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) in Residential Rehabilitation and Traumatic Brain Injury Specialty Programs.