Perspective from a Registered Independent: I must preface by sharing, I am NOT a "conspiracy junkie." I am NOT a doctor or scientist. I am the Publisher of a Regional Medical Newspaper, which is dedicated to "telling the story" and striving to do so without bias.
Managing to data only, six weeks ago the U.S. was enjoying the benefits of a $22 Trillion economy, one never seen before – an economy that was moving toward balancing economic inequalities across this great nation. Minority unemployment had sunk to historic lows – definitely not utopia, but significantly improving.
COVID-19 changed everything…Whether accidentally, or intentionally released from China's Wuhan Research Lab, one cannot comment with any certainly. What I can share is data specific:
- 12,000 – 61,000 Americans die annually from multiple strains of Influenza since 2010 according to the CDC
- 675,00 Americans died from Spanish Flu in 1918
- 100,000 died from the Hong Kong Flu in 1968
- 61 Million Americans were infected with H1N1 aka Swine Flu in 2009
In all of the above epidemics/pandemics, the U.S. economy was not closed. Yes, schools were closed, but the U.S. economic engine persevered.
Science tells us COVID-19 is absolutely more infectious than Influenza. Each week science also tells us how little we really understand about COVID-19. One thing is certain: COVID-19 was absolutely in the United States well before February and March 2020. In fact, most likely COVID-19 was infecting U.S. citizens in January and probably December 2019. Coupled with the shortage of COVID-19 testing, which continues today, most likely an astronomical number of Americans have been infected with COVID-19.
Hold on...as bad as this sounds, it speaks to the potential U.S. death models being extremely inaccurate, as we are learning each week. Each COVID-19 death is horrible, but the reality here is every death model presented by the WHO, CDC, Dr. Brix and Dr. Fauci are drastically FLAWED.
There are easily verifiable facts, which Dr. Fauci needs to account for, or resign immediately from the COVID-19 Task Force:
- Virology Journal - the official publication of Dr. Fauci’s National Institutes of Health - published what is now a blockbuster article on August 22, 2005, under the heading - get ready for this - “Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread.” Writes the researchers, “We report...that chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS-CoV infection of primate cells. These inhibitory effects are observed when the cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic and therapeutic advantage.”
Note: Hydroxychloroquine is inexpensive, and the subset of individuals experiencing cardio-vascular challenges is extremely small.
- Dr. Fauci personally signed off on multiple CDC grants to the Wuhan Institute of Virology in 2014, totaling $3.7 Million, this despite numerous warnings of unsafe practices at the lab for years resulting in official warnings to the State Department by science officials at the U.S. Embassy in Beijing.
I will close by stating Dr. Fauci is a brilliant man and there are many plausible reasons for his actions, but Dr. Fauci needs to address them.
Opinion: Dr Fauci deserves significant responsibility for SHUTTERING a $22 Trillion economy if he cannot deliver plausible reasons for his actions.
Opinion: President Trump needs to demand Dr. Fauci address these issues immediately, or he will inherit responsibility for shuttering a $22 Trillion economy.
Orlando Medical News
North Central Florida Medical News
Volusia/Brevard Medical News