Therapy provider expands presence to serve hundreds of children and create more than 275 new jobs
ORLANDO — As the prevalence of autism increases and the national focus is placed on early identification and intervention, Hopebridge Autism Therapy Centers is bringing its innovative mix of multidisciplinary services closer to home for Orlando’s children. One of the largest autism therapy providers in the nation, Hopebridge is bringing nearly two decades of knowledge, experience and care to the city beginning in March. The first two centers to open in the area will be in Mount Dora and Ocala.
“Hopebridge’s mission is to increase access to care and improve quality of life for children and families living with autism,” said Taylor Thomas, Hopebridge Regional BCBA. “The new Orlando centers will do just that by bringing comprehensive autism care to children in underserved areas.”
Orlando children living with autism will receive a wide range of benefits and services at Hopebridge, including:
- Diagnostic and applied behavior analysis evaluations – Now Scheduling
- State-of-the-art facilities designed specifically to enhance pediatric therapy for a spectrum of functioning levels
- Centers with approximately 20 rooms designed to reduce distractions and enhance therapy sessions, including specific rooms to focus on integration into a school environment
- Large gyms and playrooms to build gross and fine motor skills
- Socialization with peers to target specific social and pragmatic goals
- A full-service Care and Benefits team to help families navigate their insurance coverage options, including Medicaid
- Parent training and education specifically designed to maximize the effects of therapy outside center walls
The Hopebridge centers will be located at:
Mount Dora Hopebridge Autism Therapy Center: 6909 Old Hwy 441, #119, Mount Dora, FL 32757
Ocala Hopebridge Autism Therapy Center: 3001 W Silver Springs Blvd., Building 200, Ocala, FL 34475
The six new Orlando centers will create more than 275 new jobs in their communities to ensure every child receives one-on-one, personalized therapy. The coordinated, complementary teams will consist of top Board Certified Behavioral Analysts (BCBA), registered behavior technicians (RBT), clinical psychologists, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists and other industry professionals. Positions are available to apply at hopebridge.com/jobs.
NOW SCHEDULING DIAGNOSTIC EVALUATIONS.
Families are encouraged to apply here: