Join Larry Jones & Dr. Mark Chaet as they discuss:
- Novavax announcing it’s new vaccine had reached 90% Efficacy Rate
- Protein based vaccine
- FDA approve not expected until July
Alzheimer’s Drug Aduhelm controversy and it’s $56,000 annual cost
- HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra & Michael A. Carome, Direct of Public Citizen Health research severely critized the FDA’s decision to approve
- Alzheimer’s Association was accused of a potential conflict of interest for it’s support.
US Supreme Court threw out the California vs. Texas case 7 – 2 allowing the ACA to survive to fight another day.
US Supreme Court upheld the ACA in a 7 – 2 vote rejecting claims that requiring Americans to obtain Health Insurance is unconstitutional.
Masoud Vandatoour, BS, (RT) RDMS and Principal at Cyrus Diagnostic
- Consumer Benefits of Independent Diagnostic Imaging Centers
- Current Challenges
Tera Welch; President of NelLife Rehabilitation in Mt. Dora Florida
NeuLife Rehabilitation is one of the largest residential post-acute rehabilitation programs specializing in rehabilitation for a wide range of catastrophic injuries. We are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) in Brain Injury Specialty Programs and Residential Rehabilitation.
Listen Live Saturdays from 1:00-2:00 pm on The Answer AM 950/FM 94.9 in Orlando