Join Dr. Mark & Larry Jones as they discuss:
FDA Approval of Aduheum, the first new Alzheimer’s drug in 40 Yrs.
- $56,000 Annual Expense is a real problem.
- How can Home based programs track outcomes?
Private Equity firms reach agreement to acquire Medline Industries for $30 Billion
United Healthcare is reexaimimng it’s policy on Emergency Department Visits
- Determining if truly necessary?
- Claims deemed Non-Emergent will likely be subject to No Coverage or Limited Coverage
- Question: A method to Reduce Claims, or truly Educate the Consumer
- Surprise Billing??
Illness of the Week Discussion – Diabetes
- Affects how your body turns food into Energy.
Victor L. Roberts, MD
Endocrine Associates of Florida, P.A.
- Discussed what an Endocrinology practice treats.
- Types of Diabetes & Treatments.
- Reimbursement: Value Based vs. Fee for Service and the impact on practices.
Listen Live Saturdays from 1:00-2:00 pm on The Answer AM 950/FM 94.9 in Orlando